The Void - Turbulent - Obsidian [In Stock]
The Void Turbulent Bronzen Age
- Limit Edition：299Sets
Available to Ship：August 2021
Route Protection: By deselecting Route Package Protection, VRARE is NOT liable for lost, damage, or stolen packages.
IN STOCK & PRE ORDERS
- In stock items ship within 5-7 business days (during peak season this may take 8-12 business days). Please note we do our best to ship order's as fast as we can, and you can always ask for an update. We are working endlessly to have this time shortened.
- Pre Order's always have an ETA. Please note ETA's may change at any moment due to Distribution Centers.
- Our Logistics' team works Monday-Friday. If your order is processed on a Friday, it will not update until the following week.
- Our local mail carriers pick up your products twice a week, we do our best to get as many orders as possible out with these pickup's, during peak season mail carriers may scan item's later so make sure to keep track of your package.
- If your order contains a mix of In Stock and Pre Order item's your order will not ship UNTIL all items are in stock, if you choose to split shipment an invoice will be sent to you to cover the rest of the shipping costs.
- If you would like an ETA on a Pre Order, please email email@example.com for assistance. We use this method as ETA's change weekly (especially with Funko Products)
Route Protection: Route must be purchased upon ordering to have your order insured. If route is not purchased, we are not liable for lost, damage, or stolen items. We offer this option for your order to be protected.
- INTERNATIONAL: Please note for international orders we do not charge customs fee upon ordering. Please note the country which the item is being sent to might or will charge a fee upon your items entering that country. This is your responsibility as we cannot control that fee/charge. Please check with the country your item will be shipped to in order to know more about any charges.
- All mystery boxes are final sale
- All sales are Final during B2G1, Black Friday, Christmas Deal’s and other discounts. These orders are not eligible to be cancelled.
- Any cancelled orders after 24hrs will incur a 20% cancellation fee. The fee can be waived if you choose store credit as your refund method.
REFUNDS AND CLAIMS
- ALL claims must be submitted within 4 days of delivery. Please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with the figure and shipping box and explain what is wrong with your order. If you choose to not send photo's we cannot assist you.
- If you want to return an item for your refund it must be within 3 days of delivery. You must pay for the shipping fee's associated with your return plus a 15% restocking fee (you have 5 business days to return once label is provided).
- If item is returned back due to rejection of the item or undeliverable address, we will charge a 25% fee.
- When sales are ran our mint condition policy is not covered. Mint condition policy is only on item’s that are at their original price.
- The following exceptions to the return policy above:
- Non apparel items must be unused and in their original packaging.
- Items marketed and sold as “Exclusives” or “Convention Exclusives” are not eligible for refunds, store credit, or exchange.
- Items purchased in bulk, defined as purchases with 5pcs or more of the same item, are not eligible for returns.
- Trading Cards all sales are final, no returns no exceptions due to the nature of the product being sealed
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. If the package is scanned as delivered, please contact your local post office to assist.
Anything with a chase variant, sealed tamper proof products, serial codes cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned.
MINT CONDITION POLICY
- Common Funko Pop's that are regular size (4 inch) are covered by our MINT POLICY. This does not include any factory error's or blemishes as this would effect the entire production of the item from Funko Distribution we also follow the 1 Centimeter rule when it comes to damage as Funko no longer replaces box damage.
- Exclusives are not covered by our MINT POLICY but we try and ensure the best condition possible when shipping these out.
- Sodas are not covered by our MINT POLICY
- Sale Items are not covered by our MINT CONDITION policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
I pre-ordered from you. Where is my product?
For a more accurate ETA we can obtain an "Open Order Report" upon request by emailing email@example.com. This report will give you the EXPECTED shipping date that we will receive these items. ETAs are always subject to change, but rest assured your order is safe with us!
I see the item's I pre ordered at my local Hot Topic and GameStop when will I get my product?
Funko has their products made in China and Vietnam. Multi-Million Dollar Corporations like GameStop, Hot Topic, Amazon etc... pay extra and have special contract's with Funko to receive these products directly from manufacturing. When you support a small business like ours's we must get our products shipped from the manufacturer to Funko's Distribution Center which can take a couple of extra weeks. Rest assured we package our products for collectors, and you're bound to have a better experience supporting us. We also post new arrivals on our Instagram where you can see all our happy supporter's receiving updates and their products!
My order arrived damaged, can you help me?
Our team takes extreme pride in the way we ship your product's even providing an extra layer of protection with our Pop Protectors included for free with any standard sized Funko Pop. However, when your product leaves our warehouse and arrives at your local mail carrier damages may occur due to their handling of your product. If your order was damaged, please send us photos of the damaged and shipping box.
If you purchased our Route Protection Plan rest assured if your claim is approved, we can replace your item for free, or provide a full refund. Route may take a couple of extra days to approve your claim, so we appreciate your patience while waiting.
If you choose not to provide photos and you also do not want to use our insurance plan, then there is nothing we can do to further assist you.
When do you take payment?
Payment is due at the time of purchase even for pre-orders. We also have the option to split your payment up via installments. This option is provided at checkout.
Do you offer wholesale?
We do offer wholesale! We offer our wholesale program to smaller retailer's and streamers including our limited-edition item's. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following
Product you are interested in -
Social Media Pages -
Website / Selling Platform -
We provide various levels to our wholesale program.