Product Piece Count
Age Mark Description
Star Wars TM
Children aged 9 and up can recreate epic Star Wars: The Bad Batch stories with this superb LEGO® brick-built model of bounty hunter Cad Bane’s starship, The Justifier (75323). Fans will love the realistic features, such as the rear engine that folds up and down for flight and landing, a detailed cockpit, spring-loaded shooters on the wingtips and a ‘laser’ jail cell to imprison Omega. There are 4 LEGO Star Wars™ minifigures of Cad Bane, Omega, Fennec Shand and Hunter with cool weapons and accessories, plus a Todo 360 LEGO droid figure to inspire imaginative play. Illustrated instructions A fabulous gift idea for trendsetting kids, this construction toy comes with step-by-step instructions so even Star Wars fans who are new to LEGO sets can build confidently. Cool building toys The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe for over 2 decades, and there is a large assortment of sets to delight fans of all ages.
Play out bounty-hunting adventures with The Justifier
Fans can play out Star Wars: The Bad Batch adventures with this detailed LEGO® brick-version of The Justifier, 4 LEGO minifigures and Todo 360.
Bounty hunter Cad Bane has imprisoned Omega on board The Justifier. This awesome starship has a super-detailed cockpit, spring-loaded shooters and cool flight and landing modes. Help Omega break out from the laser jail cell, with help from droid Todo 360, and team up with Hunter to get away. But there’s a big bounty reward on her head, so Bane and Fennec Shand won’t give up easily!
- Buildable LEGO® Star Wars™ model of The Justifier (75323) – Fans can role-play Star Wars: The Bad Batch Season 2 scenes with this authentically detailed, brick-built starship and popular characters
- 4 LEGO® minifigures and a droid – Cad Bane with 2 blaster pistols, Omega with handcuffs, Fennec Shand with a blaster pistol and Hunter with a knife, plus a Todo 360 LEGO droid figure
- Flight and landing modes – Fold up the rear engine of bounty hunter Cad Bane’s starship for flight mode and fold down to automatically deploy the landing gear
- Many play-inspiring features – A detailed easy-access cockpit, 2 thermal detonator elements, a ‘laser’ jail cell for Omega, spring-loaded shooters on the wingtips and spare ammo in the wing
- Fun gift idea for ages 9 and up – Give this 1,022-piece buildable playset as a birthday present, holiday gift or surprise treat to trendsetting kids who are into Star Wars: The Bad Batch
- For play and display – The Justifier starship measures over 5 in.(12 cm) high, 15 in. (38 cm) long and 19.5 in. (50 cm) wide and can be displayed between playtime missions
- Step-by-step instructions – Thinking of buying this set for a Star Wars™ fan who is a newcomer to LEGO® building? No problem. Illustrated instructions are included to guide their creative experience
- Building toys for all ages – LEGO® Star Wars™ sets allow kids and adult fans to recreate memorable scenes, make up their own stories or simply display the buildable models
- Premium quality – LEGO® bricks and pieces satisfy rigorous quality standards, ensuring that they connect simply and securely for robust builds
- Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and carefully analyzed to make sure that they meet stringent global safety standards