LEGO Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi’s Jedi Starfighter™ (75333)
Obi-Wan Kenobi’s Jedi Starfighter™
Product Piece Count
Age Mark Description
Star Wars TM
Star Wars: Attack of the Clones fans may use the Force to build this LEGO® brick model of Obi-Wan Kenobi’s Jedi Starfighter (75333). An exciting gift for kids aged 7 and up, it features an opening minifigure cockpit for Obi-Wan, 2 stud shooters, retractable landing gear, lightsaber storage clips and an attachment point on the wing for droid R4-P17’s head. This buildable toy playset includes 2 LEGO Star Wars™ minifigures: Obi-Wan and, for the first time ever, the Kaminoan Taun We, plus the R4-P17LEGO astromech droid figure to inspire creative role play. Interactive construction Step-by-step building instructions are included with this set. And check out the LEGO Building Instructions app, which has intuitive zoom and rotate viewing tools to enhance the creative experience. Cool building toys The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe since 1999, and there is a huge assortment of sets to delight fans of all ages.
Fantastic brick-built model of a classic starfighter
Thrill Star Wars: Attack of the Clones fans with a buildable model of Obi-Wan Kenobi’s Jedi Starfighter, plus 2 LEGO® minifigures, including Taun We!
All aboard Obi-Wan Kenobi’s Jedi Starfighter! With Obi-Wan in the cockpit and his trusty astromech droid R4-P17 on the wing, travel to Kamino, beyond the Outer Rim. Fire the stud shooters at any enemy starships that get in your way. Land on the water world of Kamino to be greeted by Taun We. Your meeting could change the course of the Clone Wars!
- Brick-built model of Obi-Wan Kenobi’s Jedi Starfighter (75333) – Fans can relive epic Star Wars: Attack of the Clones scenes as they build and play with this LEGO® Star Wars™ starfighter
- 2 LEGO® minifigures – Obi-Wan Kenobi with a lightsaber and, for the first time, Taun We, plus an R4-P17 LEGO astromech droid figure
- Built to inspire play – The starfighter has an opening minifigure cockpit, 2 stud shooters, retractable landing gear, lightsaber storage clips and an attachment point on the wing for R4-P17’s head
- Gift idea for fans aged 7 and up – Give this 282-piece building toy as a birthday present or holiday gift to Star Wars: Attack of the Clones fans and LEGO® Star Wars™ collectors
- For play and display – The brick-built Star Wars™ starfighter measures over 2.5 in. (7 cm) high, 10 in. (25 cm) long and 5 in. (13 cm) wide and can be displayed between playtime adventures
- App-assisted building – Instructions are included and, using the LEGO® Building Instructions app, builders can zoom, rotate and visualize a digital version of the construction model as they build
- Creative fun for all ages – LEGO® Star Wars™ building toys allow kids (and adult fans) to recreate iconic scenes, make up their own unique stories or simply display the construction models
- High quality – LEGO® bricks and pieces meet stringent quality standards, ensuring that they connect simply and securely
- Safety assurance – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and carefully analyzed to make sure they comply with rigorous global safety standards
Route Protection: By deselecting Route Package Protection, VRARE is NOT liable for lost, damage, or stolen packages.
Our mission is to package all your item's with amazing care. Please allow up to 3-5 Business day's after placing your order for us to process.
During Conventions/Peak season this time will be extended until after the convention is over (conventions add 3 additional days)
As of August 14-September 30th please allow 7-10 business days for orders to get fulfilled as we are currently transitioning to a new warehouse. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
International shipping - Every 0.5 lbs $20 will be added to cover international shipping. We do not cover customs fee's you are responsible for all import fee's. We only ship to United States, United Kingdom, Australia, and Canada at the moment.
(You are welcome to use a re-shipper if this makes more sense to you for international shipping)
IN STOCK & PRE ORDERSIf you order multiple items in one transaction, and your transaction includes a pre-order item. Your items will ship once all pre-order items have arrived.
If you want an in stock item to ship immediately, please make multiple transactions.
Any cancellation request after the 24 hours will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
Certain item's can not be cancelled. This is stated in the description of the item.
REFUNDS AND CLAIMS
We do not accept returns or exchanges.
If the order you purchased is returned to sender due to an insufficient address or delivery rejected we will charge a 25% restocking fee and the cost of the label.
If you receive an item that is not as advertised please send photo's to our email firstname.lastname@example.org. Claims must be made within 3 days of receiving your package.
We do not refund or exchange if box condition, paint job, sticker placement, or position of product are not 100% perfect. Please rest assured our shipping team does double inspect items. Thank you for your understanding.
All sales are final for mystery boxes.
We do our best to give the best experience possible for all participants. All mystery boxes are packed in batches with our selected SKU's. Getting duplicates is a possibility as our packer's are not reading packing slip's to maintain 100% fairness in our mystery run.
Not all boxes are guaranteed value. Every box is different so make sure you read the description.