LEGO Star Wars: Dagobah™ Jedi™ Training Diorama (75330)
Dagobah™ Jedi™ Training Diorama
Product Piece Count
Age Mark Description
Age Mark From
Age Mark To
Star Wars TM Classic
Do. Or do not build. There is no try. Take time out and focus like Jedi Master Yoda to recreate the classic Jedi training scene from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back. Build Yoda’s swamp-side hut on planet Dagobah, and the wing of Luke Skywalker’s sunken X-wing. Add the Luke Skywalker and Yoda LEGO® minifigures, plus faithful droid R2-D2 and attach the plaque to complete a striking display piece.
Use the Force to build a classic Star Wars™ saga scene
Feel the Force as you recreate the Jedi training scene from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back with this build-and-display diorama for adults.
Focus, you must, to construct this LEGO® Star Wars™ Dagobah Jedi Training Diorama (75330). This brick-built display model is packed with instantly recognizable details from an iconic Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back scene. Recreate Yoda’s hut in the swamps of Dagobah, and the wing of Luke Skywalker’s sunken X-wing. Add the LEGO minifigures of Yoda and Luke Skywalker, plus an R2-D2 LEGO droid figure (Luke and R2-D2 feature new-for-May-2022 decoration). To complete a nostalgic display piece, attach the plaque bearing Yoda’s words: “Do. Or do not. There is no try.” Step-by-step guide A great gift idea for fans of the classic Star Wars trilogy, the set includes clear building instructions so even LEGO newcomers can enjoy the fun, creative experience. Galaxy of joy It began a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. Now the saga continues in your own home with a collection of top-quality LEGO Star Wars sets for adults, including other buildable dioramas depicting memorable scenes.
• Detailed Dagobah Jedi Training Diorama (75330) – Channel the focus of Jedi Master Yoda as you recreate an iconic Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back scene with LEGO® bricks
• 2 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures and a LEGO droid figure – Luke Skywalker and Yoda with his walking stick, plus R2-D2 to bring the buildable scene to life
• Made for display – Build Yoda’s hut on the planet Dagobah, plus the wing of Luke Skywalker’s X-wing sticking out of the swamp. Attach a plaque reading ‘Do. Or do not. There is no try’, as said by Yoda
• Build your collection – This set is part of a series of collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ build-to-display diorama models, each depicting a beloved Star Wars scene
• Gift idea – Treat yourself or give this 1,000-piece set as a holiday gift or birthday present to an adult Star Wars™ fan, passionate LEGO® builder or collector of LEGO Star Wars dioramas
• Brick-built Star Wars™ memorabilia designed to spark nostalgia – This diorama measures over 6 in. (16 cm) high, 11 in. (29 cm) wide and 6.5 in. (17 cm) deep
• Step-by-step guide – Are you a newcomer to LEGO® building sets? No problem. There are illustrated instructions in the box to help you build with the confidence of Jedi Master Yoda
• From a galaxy far, far away to your living room – LEGO® Star Wars™ sets for adults are designed for you, the discerning hobbyist who enjoys hands-on creative projects to relax and recharge
• Premium quality – Since 1958, LEGO® components have met rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect securely
• Safety compliance – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure that they comply with strict global safety standards
Route Protection: By deselecting Route Package Protection, VRARE is NOT liable for lost, damage, or stolen packages.
IN STOCK & PRE ORDERS
- In stock items ship within 5-7 business days (during peak season this may take 8-12 business days). Please note we do our best to ship order's as fast as we can, and you can always ask for an update. We are working endlessly to have this time shortened.
- Pre Order's always have an ETA. Please note ETA's may change at any moment due to Distribution Centers.
- Our Logistics' team works Monday-Friday. If your order is processed on a Friday, it will not update until the following week.
- Our local mail carriers pick up your products twice a week, we do our best to get as many orders as possible out with these pickup's, during peak season mail carriers may scan item's later so make sure to keep track of your package.
- If your order contains a mix of In Stock and Pre Order item's your order will not ship UNTIL all items are in stock, if you choose to split shipment an invoice will be sent to you to cover the rest of the shipping costs.
- If you would like an ETA on a Pre Order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. We use this method as ETA's change weekly (especially with Funko Products)
Route Protection: Route must be purchased upon ordering to have your order insured. If route is not purchased, we are not liable for lost, damage, or stolen items. We offer this option for your order to be protected.
- INTERNATIONAL: Please note for international orders we do not charge customs fee upon ordering. Please note the country which the item is being sent to might or will charge a fee upon your items entering that country. This is your responsibility as we cannot control that fee/charge. Please check with the country your item will be shipped to in order to know more about any charges.
- All mystery boxes are final sale
- All sales are Final during B2G1, Black Friday, Christmas Deal’s and other discounts. These orders are not eligible to be cancelled.
- Any cancelled orders after 24hrs will incur a 20% cancellation fee. The fee can be waived if you choose store credit as your refund method.
REFUNDS AND CLAIMS
- ALL claims must be submitted within 4 days of delivery. Please send photos to email@example.com with the figure and shipping box and explain what is wrong with your order. If you choose to not send photo's we cannot assist you.
- If you want to return an item for your refund it must be within 3 days of delivery. You must pay for the shipping fee's associated with your return plus a 15% restocking fee (you have 5 business days to return once label is provided).
- If item is returned back due to rejection of the item or undeliverable address, we will charge a 25% fee.
- When sales are ran our mint condition policy is not covered. Mint condition policy is only on item’s that are at their original price.
- The following exceptions to the return policy above:
- Non apparel items must be unused and in their original packaging.
- Items marketed and sold as “Exclusives” or “Convention Exclusives” are not eligible for refunds, store credit, or exchange.
- Items purchased in bulk, defined as purchases with 5pcs or more of the same item, are not eligible for returns.
- Trading Cards all sales are final, no returns no exceptions due to the nature of the product being sealed
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. If the package is scanned as delivered, please contact your local post office to assist.
Anything with a chase variant, sealed tamper proof products, serial codes cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned.
MINT CONDITION POLICY
- Common Funko Pop's that are regular size (4 inch) are covered by our MINT POLICY. This does not include any factory error's or blemishes as this would effect the entire production of the item from Funko Distribution we also follow the 1 Centimeter rule when it comes to damage as Funko no longer replaces box damage.
- Exclusives are not covered by our MINT POLICY but we try and ensure the best condition possible when shipping these out.
- Sodas are not covered by our MINT POLICY
- Sale Items are not covered by our MINT CONDITION policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
I pre-ordered from you. Where is my product?
For a more accurate ETA we can obtain an "Open Order Report" upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This report will give you the EXPECTED shipping date that we will receive these items. ETAs are always subject to change, but rest assured your order is safe with us!
I see the item's I pre ordered at my local Hot Topic and GameStop when will I get my product?
Funko has their products made in China and Vietnam. Multi-Million Dollar Corporations like GameStop, Hot Topic, Amazon etc... pay extra and have special contract's with Funko to receive these products directly from manufacturing. When you support a small business like ours's we must get our products shipped from the manufacturer to Funko's Distribution Center which can take a couple of extra weeks. Rest assured we package our products for collectors, and you're bound to have a better experience supporting us. We also post new arrivals on our Instagram where you can see all our happy supporter's receiving updates and their products!
My order arrived damaged, can you help me?
Our team takes extreme pride in the way we ship your product's even providing an extra layer of protection with our Pop Protectors included for free with any standard sized Funko Pop. However, when your product leaves our warehouse and arrives at your local mail carrier damages may occur due to their handling of your product. If your order was damaged, please send us photos of the damaged and shipping box.
If you purchased our Route Protection Plan rest assured if your claim is approved, we can replace your item for free, or provide a full refund. Route may take a couple of extra days to approve your claim, so we appreciate your patience while waiting.
If you choose not to provide photos and you also do not want to use our insurance plan, then there is nothing we can do to further assist you.
When do you take payment?
Payment is due at the time of purchase even for pre-orders. We also have the option to split your payment up via installments. This option is provided at checkout.
Do you offer wholesale?
We do offer wholesale! We offer our wholesale program to smaller retailer's and streamers including our limited-edition item's. Please email email@example.com with the following
Product you are interested in -
Social Media Pages -
Website / Selling Platform -
We provide various levels to our wholesale program.