Item is pre owned, from a previous collection
Mezco welcomes Gotham’s most notorious cat burglar, Catwoman, into the One:12 collective.
The One:12 Collective Catwoman figure flaunts three exquisitely detailed head portraits: a flirty smile, a hissing snarl, and an unmasked Selina Kyle portrait. In addition to Catwoman’s classic form-fitting suit, she comes complete with a whip, waist belt with an opening tool kit, removable backpack, and goggles that fit both masked heads.
Morally ambiguous, stealthy, and agile, Selina Kyle AKA Catwoman, started out as a cat burglar to survive and protect those closest to her. Utilizing a cat mask, this furtive femme fatale is known to steal from Gotham City’s rich and corrupt. Do not cross this cat or bad luck is sure to follow.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE CATWOMAN FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Three (3) head portraits
- Smiling head
- Snarling head
- Unmasked head
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 16cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) whip holding hand (R)
- One (1) “come here” hand
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- Tailored stretch catsuit
- Waist belt with tool kit
- Mid-calf work boots
- One (1) pair of goggles (Fit both masked heads)
- One (1) backpack (removable)
- One (1) whip
- One (1) waist belt with cat burglar tool kit (non-removable)
Each One:12 Collective Catwoman figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind. There are no twist ties for easy in-and-out of package display.